This week’s view is of the O’Fallon Band leading the Children’s Parade during one of the early O’Fallon Homecoming and Fall Festivals in the 1920’s. The Homecomings, now only a memory, were a late summer fixture for many years with the profits going toward the development of O’Fallon parks.
(Contributed by Brian Keller, O’Fallon Historical Society)
For more, stop by the O’Fallon Historical Museum, located at 101 West State Street. The Museum is open Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. and by appointment.