This week’s view is of East First Street in O’Fallon, looking east from Lincoln Avenue, ca. 1930. The two story corner building (on the far right) and the one story building adjacent to it was, at the time, home to Nathan Isenburg’s clothing store. Further down the block (the building with the second story sign) was Thomas Hardware.
(Contributed by Brian Keller, O’Fallon Historical Society)
For more, stop by the O’Fallon Historical Museum, located at 101 West State Street. The Museum is open Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. and by appointment.