This week’s view is of a group of newsboys getting ready to deliver newspapers to O’Fallon residents in 1905. The boys are unidentified except for the tallest, standing in the middle. He was Walter W. Thomas who would grow up to own and operate Thomas Hardware on East First Street.
(Contributed by Brian Keller, O’Fallon Historical Society)
For more, stop by the O’Fallon Historical Museum, located at 101 West State Street. The Museum is open Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. and by appointment.