This week’s view is taken from the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Depot in O’Fallon looking west toward the Lincoln Avenue crossing. The small building to the left of the train was used to store coal. Another building just to the west of that stored baled hay. They both stood in what is now the grassy area east of the red caboose on West First Street. The building to the right of the train was the First National Bank, now the history museum. The photo was taken ca. 1908.
(Contributed by Brian Keller, O’Fallon Historical Society)