Ensure your athletes are ready for the upcoming sports seasons by registering your son or daughter for free sports physicals offered by HSHS Athletes Advantage Sports Medicine and HSHS Medical Group. The sports physicals are offered for students entering 10th grade through 12th grade. Sports physicals will not address chronic issues, medications, or immunizations.
A variety of dates and locations are available throughout the HSHS Southern Illinois Division, in O’Fallon, Breese, Greenville and Highland. Each of these will be from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 12 at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital’s HealthPlex in Breese.
• Monday, June 24 at HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital’s Specialty Clinics in Highland.
• Monday, July 8 at HSHS Holy Family Hospital’s Specialty Clinics in Greenville.
• Tuesday, July 23 at HSHS Medical Group Primary & Specialty Care – O’Fallon at 670 Pierce Blvd.
• Tuesday, August 6 at HSHS Medical Group Primary & Specialty Care – O’Fallon at 670 Pierce Blvd.
Online registration is required and opens May 6. Spots are limited, so make your appointment early. To register, visit athletesadvantage.hshs.org/sports. For more information, contact Jamie Wagner, manager, at (618) 526-5628 or email email@example.com.