“I encourage everyone to attend this tour of O’Fallon’s oldest or most historic buildings,” said Mayor Herb Roach. “The Historic Preservation Commission will have guides and enactors along the walk.”
The walk will begin at the public parking lot at the corner of Vine Street and State Street and will include stops at these historic buildings:
- Confectionery House, 126 East State Street
- Taylor Opera House, 220 East State Street
- The Reno “I-House”, 110 West Washington Street
- The Tiedemann House, 212 Washington Street
- The William Holden House, 319 North Cherry Street
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Brian Keller at 618-410-9020.