If you’re considering a new workout program or feeling unsatisfied with your current regime, then getting a fitness assessment is a top priority that can change the way that you look at your physical health. The fitness assessment by one of the personal trainers at the MetroRecPlex will allow you to evaluate your skill level while also providing an in-depth look at your current strengths while providing insight on how to defeat your weaknesses. Here are a few things that you will learn through your personal fitness assessment at the MetroRecPlex:
• A Professional Personal Trainer Will Evaluate Your Health & Body: It’s easy to assume that you know what is going on with your body, but without the help of an experienced professional that has the knowledge and insight to evaluate your health and body to decide what you should focus on, whether that’s strength training or weight loss, it’s difficult to know where to begin.
• Your Assessment Will Allow You to Find the Workout Program That’s Right for You: Every body is different. No, that’s not a typo – every BODY is different and without gaining professional knowledge about how your body works, you’ll be running in circles without ever seeing results and left wondering if it’s worth it. An assessment will reveal which type of program is the best choice for your strength and fitness levels, giving you the opportunity to avoid the strains of over or underworking yourself.
• Review Your Health History: If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol, our trainers at the MetroRecPlex can provide tips for improvement—both in and outside of the gym. They’ll also ensure that you are participating in a workout program that helps you stay safe based on your health condition.
• Nutrition Matters: Whether you’re looking to bulk up, slim down, or tone up, nutrition is vital to your success and having an assessment that evaluates your nutritional needs is important. Changing your diet will change how you perform at the gym.
• Start a Personalized Training Program: A fitness assessment can allow you to learn if working with a personal trainer is right for you. At the Plex, our trainers will work with you in a way that will help your body type to transform into its best condition by creating a fitness program will be formulated just for you.
Interested in a fitness assessment? It might just be the first step to transforming your body—and your life. Visit the Service Desk at the MetroRecPlex or call to schedule your FREE assessment today! 618-589-3800